BRAND AMBASSADOR, PRINTEMPS – PARIS
As Brand Ambassador, you will work to achieve sales targets and develop client relationships whilst always promoting the brand image and providing the highest standard of service to clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Introduce the Brand to all visitors to the store and explain the history of De Beers to new clients.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the functional and technical elements of the products and diamonds, along with exceptional selling skills necessary to do the job.
- Ensure client information is maintained in a thorough, accurate and accessible manner.
- Nurture client relationships for longer term benefit of the Brand: Engage with your client list, invite them to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
- Develop strong negotiation skills to ensure closure of sales.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Brand at all times, maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, attentive, courteous and effective service to both internal and external customers.
- Culminate the relationship with clients online and offline to ensure maximum engagement
- Ensure that the store atmosphere and overall merchandising represent the spirit and essence of the Brand from cleanliness of displays, perfect visual merchandising and good team spirit.
- Be mindful at all times of security within the store.
- Demonstrate a high level of contribution and collaboration in working with others to make the team successful in achieving targets for store sales.
- Show flexibility in adapting to any changes required and the needs and priorities of the business.
- Work with team members to share knowledge and experiences for the benefit of the overall sales effort and development of the Brand.
- Results and detail oriented
- Previous professional experience in the luxury industry
- Energetic team player
- Experience of the fine jewellery industry is highly desirable
- Customer focused
- Additional language would be a plus
- Track record of sales and building relationships
- G.I.A. qualification preferred but not essential
WORKING EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Significant retail experience with at least three years in a managerial capacity.
- Strong knowledge of the luxury retail industry (jewellery experience preferred).
- An inherent interest in, and knowledge of, the jewellery industry is essential.
- A proven record of delivering sales results.
- Degree qualified.
- GIA qualification would be an advantage.
REPORTING TO: Store Manager
LOCATION: Printemps, Paris